Siemens Digital Industry Software – Tomorrow with Us!
Meet the team - Video
Based: Hybrid/Remote, anywhere in The Netherlands or Belgium (Reporting to our offices in Eindhoven or Leuven)
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to give proactively, by encouraging a collaboration culture with room for individual development.
Are you the next Product Architect supporting our customer adopting industry 4.0?
The rise of new digital industrial technology, known as Industry 4.0, is a transformation that makes it possible to gather and analyze data across machines, enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality goods at reduced costs. This manufacturing revolution will increase efficiency, shift economics, further industrial growth, and modify the profile of the workforce—ultimately changing the competitiveness of companies and regions.
As Product Architect
You will be responsible for providing specialist product expertise by consulting, supporting and deploying, specific technical solutions in own area of specialism for standard projects in Country, maximizing relevant best practices and templates, for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
As a Product architect you support project/program management activities to control scope, cost, schedule, and quality and in line with program & project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption. This role leads the architectural design elements in own area of specialist product domain solutions to address business requirements.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Lead implementation consultants in larger project teams.
- Implement and configure solutions proposed by the solution architect.
- Act as an independent consultant at a customer side.
- Support customer IT teams during implementation.
- Contribute to the review of product implementation experiences with project delivery team,
All about you!
You have a proven experience as Product Architect or in leading enterprise software projects on PLM or MOM platforms (mainly we are looking for a PLM SA) with great command of English, Dutch or French are a nice plus.
- Experience in the technical leadership of large software implementation projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standard methodologies regarding PLM (product lifecycle management)
- Experience in enterprise IT projects to large enterprises, ideally related to one or more of the following industries: Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Energy, Machinery, Consumer and Marine
- Experience in the Manufacturing domain would be preferable with a portfolio of projects.
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Expert knowledge of Teamcenter or competitor software.
Why Working at Siemens Software?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow! We offer a comprehensive reward package.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time