Run a winning system.
evosoft GmbH is an independent, 100% holding company of Siemens AG and sees itself as a pioneer for the development, integration, digitalization and use of IT technologies of the future.
We support our customers with innovative know-how and extensive experience in all areas of software development, in the automation, operation and innovation of applications, and in the design of applications for a wide range of industries and processes.
evosoft currently employs more than 2,500 people at various locations in Europe.
Join our team at evosoft now as a working student (f/m/diverse) in Innovation & Incubation in Nuremberg.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented
- You support the creation of software prototypes
- You specify, implement, test and optimize microservice-oriented backend components and/or web-based frontends
- You support and collaborate in performance and usability labs
- You support and collaborate in the creation of animated customer presentations and showcases
- You support the internal digitalization
Your qualifications - sound and adequate
- You are currently a student:in the field of computer science, business informatics or a similar field and have basic knowledge in at least two of the following areas:
- Understanding of typical cloud frameworks (e.g. CloudFoundry, AWS, Azure).
- Backend application development (e.g. C#, Java, Python and J2EE frameworks, RESTful or SOAP).
- Application Lifecycle Management (e.g. TFS, Git, ...)
- Test frameworks (e.g. Test NG, JUnit, Selenium, Mockito, pytest, ...)
- You can guarantee a secure handling of MS-Office.
- With your very good knowledge of German and ideally good written and spoken English, you are a strong communicator and well equipped for the international IT environment.
- Team orientation, motivation and the willingness to work in agile teams characterize you.
Your future employer - familiar and innovative at the same time
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized business.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can perfectly balance your private life with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You get a perfect start at evosoft through an organized onboarding process
- You benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
This is how you get in touch with us - simply and directly
if you would like to learn more about evosoft before you apply
+49 911 95827215
if you would like to clarify first questions personally with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job posting is Mr. Florian Günther.
if you would like to learn more about the application process and our employee benefits.
evosoft GmbH attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time