We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
What part will you play?
As part of the SiePortal Application Management Service, you build the future license management system in the SalesForce and Mulesoft environment and ensure that it meets the requirements of the service.
In doing so, you consider the existing operating processes and bring them into line with the support processes of the service providers.
The service must be optimized in terms of performance, adaptability and reliability. You coordinate the scope of services of the suppliers and monitor the provision of services.
You are responsible for:
- In-depth understanding of the contracts in terms of licenses and the SaaS services to be provided
- Provider management
- Definition of monitoring processes
- Reporting (technical and financial) of the licenses used
- Optimization of the use of existing licenses
- Tendering, selection and ordering of services
- Monitoring of service provision
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You successfully completed your degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent education qualification
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in global IT operations, preferably in the web environment as well as with SaaS and cloud solutions
- You have experience with service providers, can negotiate and monitor services
- You enjoy working in a team, have strong (intercultural) communication skills and are able to reconcile different interests
- You have experience as member of an international, virtual team and working with external partners
- You have participated in projects in a responsible role aimed at setting up IT solutions, or have experience from a service perspective in the operation and conversion of IT solutions
- You also have experience in application management at SalesForce and Mulesoft, ideally with appropriate certification
- Collaboration, open and trustful communication as well as the values of the agile mindset are the motivation of your actions.
- You are featuring a high level of interpersonal competencies.
- Your English language skills are business ﬂuent
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time