Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is looking for a new member of our Business Application Analyst team to become an expert in one of our most important applications. The team is responsible for requirements engineering, solution design as well as application configuration (for example designing workflows) and documentation.
As a Business Application Analyst, you will:
· Analyse business requirements to be configured by SFS.
· Help the vendors develop technical solutions meeting the business requirements.
· Manage requirements (user stories, user acceptance criteria, epics, process maps, data mapping).
· Maintain the application handling incidents and requests.
· Perform IT tests / regression tests and coordinate business test activities.
· Work closely with different departments to analyse implementation of new and updated processes ensuring the application performs as expected.
· Ensure compliance and adherence to our procedures and standards.
· Become the application expert and the go-to person for the business departments.
To make a difference, you must have:
· Degree in Business, Information technology or strong IT affinity
· Experience in at least two of the following: requirements engineering, change processes, application configuration or IT projects.
· Experience in banking or financial services industry. Knowledge of Commercial Finance and credit is a plus.
· A technical background, e.g., knowledge of databases and SQL, interface technologies etc., is a plus, although not mandatory.
· Knowledge of financial services application such as Alfa, FIS, Sopra, Netsol, etc. is a plus.
· "Hands-on" mentality to develop technical solutions and try new approaches.
· Attention to details aiming to deliver quality
· Good communication skills
· Consciousness for regulatory, compliance and audit requirements.
· Affinity with international environments and diverse ways of thinking.
At SFS, our people are our most important asset, and what matters to them matters to us. We are committed to driving positive change in society and the workplace. Watch our video to find out more -
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, bonus, 26 days holiday, private healthcare, competitive pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time