- You will help us supporting running operations of a Global collection team, focusing on the United States customers
- As a cash collector interfaces with customers and multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Siemens. By leveraging successful relationships, they pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities. This role is integral to the success of the Company's cash flow objectives, attaining Company Percent Current & Days Sales Outstanding targets for accounts receivable.
- Influences customer payment behaviors in order to ensure payments to Siemens are a priority within the customers' payables & purchasing departments resulting in a direct impact to the cash flow of the company.
- Researches and resolves customer payment discrepancies and ensures corrective actions are performed within Siemens and at the customer to eliminate future defects.
- Issues all customer sales adjustments according to business standards/agreements and validates that adjustments meet internal control compliance by ensuring that legal, financial, and auditing requirements are met.
- Performs proactive collection on near-due invoices of significant value resulting in optimized cash flow and reducing Days Sales Outstanding.
- Performs collections of past-due invoices, leads root cause analysis and implements corrective action with the customer and internal partners to ensure timeliness of future payments.
- Manages customer account reconciliations (cash application requests, account reinstatements, among others) in order to deliver accurate financial statements for Siemens and the customer. Includes managing complex account receivable scenarios due to customer bankruptcy or limited cash flow.
- Proactively identifies differences in payment term agreements with our customers, analyzes customer payment behavior against those terms, and recommends to the credit department and the business an extension or modification to the terms in order to optimize cash flow.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time