We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS.
What will you need to succeed?
• Advanced knowledge on Engineering drawing reading and interpretation
• Basic knowledge of Electrical and Electronics Products and Systems
• Basic knowledge of different sheet metals material and applicable IS standards.
• Basic knowledge on use of measuring instruments like, outside - inside micrometer, vernier, Dry Film thickness (DFT) meter etc.
• Should have basic knowledge on QC tools.
• Should be able to run Corrective and Preventive action with the suppliers independently, having Green or higher Six sigma certification will be added advantage.
• Should be able to Plan, implement and live Quality culture within organization level as well as Panel Builder and Channel partners works (Implement the defined processes, improve product quality, initiate process improvements, and drive continuous improvements projects)
• Should be able to Prepare / modify Incoming quality procedures, work instructions and sampling plans
• Should be able to Prepare / review Component and Systems Quality Plans, Inspection plans to be provided to Suppliers and Customers
• Should be responsible for carrying out On-site inspections at Suppliers premises.
• Should be responsible for conducting Training/ inductions on various topics viz. Quality and EHS within organization.
• Should be able to Lead and implement effective EMS & OHSMS and should drive continual EHS improvement projects to achieve EHS culture within the organization.
Required Skills and Experience :-
• B.E. in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering having min. 05 years of relevant experience and an excellent academic track record.
• Having overall 03 years of experience in Product Quality Management and EHS Management role and should be adept in handling multiple
• Having certification of Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 will be an added advantage.
• Having certification of ADIS/ NEBOSH / equivalent will be an added advantage.
• Should have good knowledge on Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good knowledge of quality tools for Metrics data analysis and decision making.
• Highly energetic, team player, collaborative, decision maker and “Go-getter”
• Display of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, sophisticated and cross-functional problems is expected
• Excellent organizational and communication skills (e.g. presentation to all levels)
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time