Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Technology Account Manager (TAM), committed to OEM Market, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan within the Sales Area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a digitalized world with your full potential and creativity.
She/He will be responsible in “the Hunter Team” organization for the development and growth of important target customers inside Digital Industries Italy.
She/he will also set the strategy to win such customers in coordination with BU’s and Sales in the Italian Territory. Digitalization will be key factor for the success of this role.
She/he will report directly to Head of Sales
As Technology Account Manager your
mission will be to set the strategy to win new selected customers in
coordination with all BU’s and Sales across Italian territory
Some of the main activities will be:
- Define strategy and go to market (technical and sales)
- Work in a team
- Create specific business plan
- Create right proposal according customers request
- Build tailored made solution
- Bring digitalization in the assigned market
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Proven experience in Automation, Motion Control, Digitalization
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Siemens products and solutions
- Customer centric vision
- Growth mindset
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What we offer
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time