- Operates tools and equipment common to the material handling trade (e.g. manual and powered sit-down and stand-up industrial trucks.
- Pulls packaged and palletized parts from Switchboards for shipment.
- Completes final confirmations and delivery documentation through SAP data management system.
- Reads Bill of materials (BOM) to prepare unit packs.
- Operates shrink wrapping and lift assists machine to secure package material.
- Ensures packing slips and required shipping documentation is included on packaging. Load packaged product onto trailers.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, work area and back yard shipping area to ensure accurate functioning and safe working conditions.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
- What knowledge/skills, education, and experience is required for this position?
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Currently be serving in the role of Material Handler a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy material
- Make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.