Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Maintenance Manager position to Join our Project Team in Egypt. This is an excellent career opportunity for Professionals from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure the safety and integrity of maintenance according to applicable rules & regulations
- Apply maintenance policy and standards; Ensures a safe, reliable, and efficient maintenance on a daily basis
- Co-operate with Maintenance Management to address customer concerns and complaints.
- Establish and Ramp highly competent maintenance organization.
- Leading, directing, and motivating the maintenance organization to achieve financial, production and budgetary targets
- Overall accountability for the maintenance organization, policies, plans and procedures
- Ensuring that legislation, regulations, railway group standards are observed and that the ENR and Siemens' own processes and procedures are maintained
- Interface with customer as responsible for interfacing in terms of maintenance, and providing them with progress and performance reports,
- Initiates further (and refresher) training as required and provides input to the training process.
- Provide suggestions for maintenance improvements during maintenance life cycle.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree of Engineering
- Previous experience with ENR is preferable.
- CMMS Software is preferable
- Project management certification is preferable
- Safety Certification.
- At least 5 years of successful management of maintenance
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment
- High level of Customer and quality orientation together with strong abilities in consulting and implementation
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time