Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Maintenance Engineer position to Join our Project Team in Egypt. This is an excellent career opportunity for Professionals from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop operation & maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check signaling systems and perform necessary maintenance to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Monitor spare parts inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum grade good and recognized qualification on similar projects with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in the designated professions.
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
- Proven experience in dealing with public governmental sector
- Solid computer skills and knowledge
- Have a valid driving license
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment
- High level of Customer and quality orientation together with strong abilities in consulting and implementation
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time