Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leader in automation software for engineering and product lifecycle management. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more efficiently.
Integrated Electrical System segment develops Capital, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to improve their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
Come and join the growing team passionate about making Capital Cloud & SaaS ready!
- Hire and develop the best – you will build, empower, mentor & retain a diverse team of engineers.
- Participate in product definition, project planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation.
- We deliver defined product commitments on agreed timelines with sustainable quality and participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, processes, skills, and the organization.
- Define, implement, deploy, and maintain development infrastructure, staging & production environments for cloud products targeting 100% automation with Code (IaC) for Infrastructure and with Code (SaC) for Security.
- We ensure availability, reliability, scalability, performance, security, compliance, and disaster recovery of cloud related products and provide CI/CD, A/B testing and upgrade/downgrade of cloud products.
- You will supervise, diagnose, and correct problems collaborating with development teams to deliver on SLA and also collaborate with corporate DevOps, RunOps & SecOps teams to optimize the effort & resources needed to operate cloud products.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or another technical/scientific domain
- 10+ years of professional experience in software development with agile practices, quick iterations, and regular integration of feedback
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Can you be a part of a global distributed team with mixed cultures and different time zones!
- Self-organization including ability to work independently, take ownership, prioritize/multitask effectively, and deliver valuable results.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, including the ability to communicate complex ideas internally.
- Experience in cloud product's architecture, automation, orchestration, deployment, implementation, operation, and optimization
- Experience in automating and managing cloud products via Code (IaC) and Code (SaC)
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies e.g. Aurora, EKS, ECS, S3 etc.
- Experience of working with CI/CD pipelines with GitLab for automated deployments along with experience in containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of cloud and microservice architecture and development processes and also have some software troubleshooting experience
- Experience with CAD software and
- Familiarity with electrical and harness domains
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Experience with logging infrastructure e.g., Splunk, Logstash, Kibana etc.
- Experienced in cost optimization for the cloud infrastructure.
This role is based in Hyderabad. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS EDA (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time