Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Are you interested in applying innovative technologies and business ideas to real-world industrial problems? Then this is the perfect job for you!
We are an innovation department within Siemens Factory Automation. We are responsible to drive customer-centric, evidence-based innovations and develop the Siemens products of the future. To this end, we combine excellent knowledge in cutting edge technology with a passion to understand customer problems and industrial markets. We create technology with purpose to support our customers in tackling their most pressing challenges of today and tomorrow.
What part will you play?
· In your new role you actively identifying, analyzing, and evaluating trends in standardization for factory automation within the area of artificial intelligence and/or semantics and data
· You evaluate the impact of standardization activities for our factory automation business and provide recommendations for action to internal stakeholders
· You participate in regional and international standardization activities and represent the interests of Siemens
· You are responsible for a regular reporting and presentation of your standardization topics to our management
· You are an expert in networking (internally and externally)
· You work in close collaboration with our R&D team as well as our Product Portfolio Management
· You consultant our internal stakeholders where and how regional and/or international standardization activities must be established
What you need to make real what matters:
· You hold a university degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Engineering
· Fresh Graduates with related education background are welcome
· You are open to challenge yourself and your assumptions constantly and proactively to learn every day and adapt ideas naturally.
· You have at least 2 years of experience in the area of artificial intelligence and/or semantics and data
· You have excellent communication skills, experience in dealing with and presenting to management
· You have experience in the analysis and evaluation of standardization activities
· You are aware of the most important standards for artificial intelligence and/or semantics and data (including regulations in this area) and are well connected in the corresponding communities
· You are willing to dive deep to understand every facet of our product portfolio
· You like to challenge each standardization activity for customer and business value
· You are a strategic thinker and are able to understand and predict long term activities
· You speak English and Chinese fluently. German language skills are a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time