Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
• You would be site Engineer for the Service project and support customer for smooth operation of Plant.
• All periodic, routine, preventive, breakdown maintenance and shutdown jobs to be handled by you as part of your role.
• Suggest siemens solution to customer for System performance enhancement & looking for new service opportunity as part of your role.
• As part of your role you would also be involved in engineering & commissioning of I&C Systems.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
• You’re a bachelor’s in engineering with 4 to 6 years of experience in engineering & commissioning of Power Plant Automation Systems.
• You’ve great knowledge of Distributed control solutions.
• Knowledge of SPPA T3000 DCS systems is mandatory.
• As part of profile you may be needed to be travel to customer sites and should be willing to travel.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based out of customer site locations anywhere in India. Where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time