Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as IT Project Manager! This position is based in Spain and you will have colleagues in other locations such as Germany, India, etc.
Your mission and responsibilities:
To take care of the end-to-end Project Management responsibility, in terms of owning, driving and be accountable for the transition and transformation of the IT Infrastructure.
Task and responsibilities:
- Project planning
- Project communications
- Schedule and drive Project Meetings
- Monitor budget
- Identifying the risks and mitigations in collaboration with respective stakeholders and maintaining them.
- Responsible for creating monthly/weekly status reports
- Project management standards (PMP, PRINCE2,…)
- Maintain data for the project in our relevant tools
- Effectively support to manage the triple constraint: cost, time, and scope.
- Financial skills-specifically support in managing and reporting Forecast, Budget, and Actual reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Successfully defines workflows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness.
- Support Stakeholders engagement, viz. Customers, internal teams, and Vendors
- Coordinate and track multiple IT workstreams in collaboration with other workstreams of project, other stakeholders, vendors and ensure timely deliveries
- Supports the contracting and procurement processes to fill the needs of the project/program,
- Support troubleshooting and resolving problems within projects
- Working with QM, ensure all quality deliverable are created/maintained
- Working with PM, ensure all project deliverable are created/maintained
- Plan and manage IT migration from existing offices to new facility in collaboration with various workstreams and stakeholders without impacting the operations
- Ensure adherence to local regulations, standards, organization Cybersecurity and Data privacy rules.
- Ensure that training is conducted and documented as needed
- Identifies resource needs and communicates/confirms with resource managers on a proactive basis; minimum monthly
- Maintain and achieve architecture and operational documentation as per standard
- Plan and handover setup to operational teams and service providers and establish smooth operations
- Maintain Lessons Learned
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to speak with confidence and ownership
- Ownership mindset mandatory
IT, Engineering or equivalent degree. On the job experience will be reviewed for applicability. PMP, ITIL, Agile, Scrum certifications preferred.
- 10+ years of work experience of managing standard to complex projects, in the IT Infrastructure space
- Good understanding of the IT Infrastructure building blocks:
- IT Hardware - Servers, Computers, Data Centers, Labs, switches, hubs, and routers.
- Networking WAN, LAN, Internet connectivity, firewall and security (Preferred).
- ITSM Standards (ITIL v4.0)
- Exposure or knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, Cybersecurity requirements & platforms for building business applications
- Successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 55,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time