Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Headline Job profile:
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We make real what matters.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Participate in code reviews and work independently to solve technical problems.
- Participate in requirement discussions. Analyze and understand the end-user’s needs.
- Documentation of software components and applications using UML diagrams
What you need to make real what matters.
- Overall, 2 to 4 years of experience in developing software using Web Technologies primarily skills using frameworks such as ReactJS (Micro FrontEnds)
- Secondary Skills Cloud based environment (Azure/AWS), CI/CD environment, IaaC, Container based development
- Experience of working with various database systems would be a plus
- Experience working with testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Ability to develop high quality software as per the design.
- Familiar with UML diagrams
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time