Job title: Sr Process Associate – Commercial Business Services
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative, and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile, and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Assist in the closing, consolidation, and reporting processes to ensure a high level of data quality and accurate financial data
· Work closely with various internal departments to ensure an efficient ICC billing process
· Act as point of contact and sparring partner for finance managers and internal team
· Escalation points for customer queries on billing based on budget, ISA, TSA’s, and help resolving them.
· Understand end to end ICC billing process and Master data, able to identify route cause of errors.
· You will be responsible to prepare balance sheet reconciliations, review, and analysis.
· Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Reporting and controlling experience (P&L, balance sheet).
· Detailed knowledge of SAP, especially Billing master data relevant reports.
· You are a graduate Working experience of 3 years or more in Siemens finance/ commercial functions.
· Strong accounting including knowledge of P/L B/s & ICC platform.
· You are a self-starter, highly motivated team player who can operate effectively with limited supervision.
· You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and lead discussions with various stake holders.
· You are proficient in MS Office (Advanced MS Excel).
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time