The Medium Voltage (MV) Business Unit of Siemens Energy is looking for highly qualified Engineers for our Medium Voltage Switchgears group. As Mechanical Engineer you will work on the development of mechanical designs and drawings adjusting to current regulations and standards to fulfill customers expectations.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with home office and flex hours, working to reach goals.
• Been a part of a culture of constant recognition and rewards for your great ideas!
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
What will you do?
Implements overarching quality mission and strategy, and ensures implementation of an open quality culture, for all assigned quality areas. Acts as quality consultant for own organization.
❖ Together with the global GCC Head you ensure the implementation of QM&GCC strategy at your location for the aftersales market
❖ You are responsible for the customer satisfaction on site within warranty period
❖ You establish and maintain a network of relevant partners and report directly to the global GCC Head
❖ Performance tracking, Quality reporting to Quality Assurance After Delivery (QA AD) for continuous improvement of products and processes
❖ Utilized capacity of the GCC team and customer satisfaction at the stages of training and service
❖ Insurance of balanced workload always with respect to Health & Safety
❖ You assure that all GCC employees and partners are regularly trained regarding Safety at Work with focus on service sites
❖ You make sure correction actions on site will be implemented in recent and future products
❖ Degree in mechanical / electrical engineering or equivalent
❖ At least 5 years of site experience – preferably leadership experience and 2-3 years of service experience
❖ Knowledge of Installation for medium voltage switch gears
❖ English language on a professional level as well as local language
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time