Specifically looking for candidate(s) with experience in power transmission and distribution on high and medium voltage equipment relays
This position will primarily support the Phoenix Region, with maintenance I&C, commissioning activities and troubleshooting emergent electrical issues.
This is a field, travel type position. The travel - up to 75% - could be national depending on where the need is.
This position may be called on to support new unit installations and commissioning activities throughout Siemens.Requirements:
- Demonstrated knowledge of power transmission and distribution systems required
- Must have experience with Switchgear, MV or HV Circuit breakers
- Knowledge and/or experience with SF6 Gas circuit breakers, metal clad/vacuum switchgear.
- Knowledge and/or experience with breakers or high voltage equipment testing, including analyzing test results and equipment condition assessment
- Must have experience in troubleshooting & repair of electrical control circuits
- Must have very good organizational skills to plan work scope, personnel and equipment logistics
- 4+ years of directly related equipment experience
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as good presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint, experience with project management software, a plus.
- Must be familiar with OSHA safety practices and perform duties within specified guidelines to ensure safety of self and supporting crew
- Must be highly motivated and a team player; must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity
- Must be available to respond for emergency and relief assignment.
This position may be hired at a lower level than posted if the candidate's experience warrants.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.