What are my responsibilities?
• In order to ensure the company have a stable and healthy finance situation and provide efficient support to management, to supervise all booking follow Siemens guideline and Accounting GAAP and all business in compliance with financial and tax regulations
Areas of Responsibility:
• To ensure successfully month/year end closing; review and check general ledger voucher; check function area of PC/CC data creation/change; prepare CCA / PCA / COPA manual postings and SAP report correction request
• To prepare for accrual/provision in period (month/quarter/year) end; review supporting documents for exceptional journal entry; prepare GL accounts reports; monitor GAAP differences; provide reports on GL process control issues and performance to management regularly
• To monitor cashflow and coordinate with SFS
• To execute bank attestation procedure
• To assist in internal/external audit, internal control, and tax audit
• To drive financial process optimization and automation via IT tools, e.g. Low-coding, Java, SQL etc.
• To support business decision via analyzing financial and non-financial data by IT tool (e.g. KNIME, Qlik-Sense etc.)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education and Experience:
• IT background is a must, e.g. Java, SQL, low coding etc.
• financial management experience or education background.
• 1-2 years’ experience of Siemens accounting is preferred
• Solid professional knowledge in general accounting, finance and financial management
• Accounting/Financial Professional certificate is preferred
• Experience of SAP & Esprit, Microsoft office software (excel, word, power point) and other BI tools
• Good communication skills
• Excellent fresh graduates with both strong IT skills and solid financial knowledge is also hot favorite
• Manage difficult / complex topics
• Differentiation and motivation to high performers
• Drive changes
• Result oriented
• Logical and analytical
• Good command of English, written and oral
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time