Sales Manager – Electrification And Automation / MUSCAT
The Electrification and Automation Business Unit is the leading global supplier of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. Electrical energy makes the world go round. No matter where power comes from or where it has to go, we make sure it makes it’s way – every step of the way!
Energy systems are changing dramatically and in the world of digitalization, automation, and electrification the Digital Grid portfolio has products, solutions, and services to meet the most demanding challenges.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come expand your career in one of the best companies world-wide!
Scope of Position
Responsible for sales/order intake of systems and solution covering the vertical market segment across Oman for Siemens Electrification and Automation unit. Assigned a sales quota for the segment against which performance is measured. Commercially and technically focused and requires adequate technical knowledge as well as an understanding of standard business development commercial topic
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (or foreign degree equivalent)
- 12+ years of experience in the electrical power industry.
- Full term of experience must include the following skills: experience with energy automations products and systems, medium voltage switchgear ,knowledge of power systems,
- Prior professional experience with Electrical protection, control and monitoring.
- Advanced Sales skills including ability to do consultative selling with customers; financial skills to lead the commercial side of a business opportunity including direct costs, indirect costs, SG&A, risk, warranty, sales margin, profit, other cost of sales.
- Understanding of network communications and base understanding of cyber security
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time