Executive Service – SMO - CS
Kolkata | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Planning, acquisition and execution of AMC contract of Rolling Stock components.
- Perform &supervise Preventive and breakdown maintenance and provide technical support to team and customer for rolling stock products.
- Perform troubleshooting in rightly manner to maintain maximum availability of rolling stock product. (In line with KPI)
- Handling day to day customer complaints and customer interaction.
- Ensure timely booking of Orders and collection of payments as per target.
- To monitor and take actions on AMCs, open calls, escalated cases, service business targets. (Timely renewal of AMC contracts)
- Lead all aspects of the team in the maintenance, servicing to meet customer requirements within the working timeframe.
- Demonstrate an awareness of continuous improvement, team development and best practice.
- Ensure all team members have skills including Special Process training needed to perform and deliver against the work plan.
- Maintain relationship with the customer for smooth execution of AMC contracts.
- Co-ordination with all the stakeholders in the organization.
- Overall responsibility for Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Graduate in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 8-10 Years of Experience in Rolling stock maintenance activity in Indian railway.
- Planning and execution of AMC contract of Rolling stock component.
- Ability to work and lead a team.
- Proficient in English language & Hindi.
- IT Skills: MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Kolkata. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time