The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Cybersecurity Governance Expert/ Specialist in Smart Infrastructure with deep knowledge of relevant standards, e.g. IEC 62443, ISO 27001, and frameworks, mainly NIST
- Refine the Siemens-internal/ SI-specific Cybersecurity governance frameworks for requirements of relevant standards & frameworks
- Drive harmonization of the Cybersecurity governance landscape
- Close collaboration with Corporate Cybersecurity Governance to jointly develop, review and guide implementation of new/ update requirements
- Support Smart Infrastructure Functional Departments, Business Units as well as countries as Cybersecurity Governance Expert/ Specialist
What will be your daily tasks?
- Become deeply familiar with Siemens-internal/ SI-specific Cybersecurity governance frameworks and be aware of (upcoming) changes in relevant external standards & frameworkIdentify necessary adjustments of internal Cybersecurity governance and guidance for IT, OT, and PSS under consideration of external and internal factors
- Initiate and monitor implementation of such adjustments
- Regularly review governance and guidance for applicability and potential for streamlining und harmonization
- Strive for business orientated and lean governance
- Collaborate with Business Unit and Country representatives
- Counterpart for various relevant stakeholders like Corporate Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, Regulation and Standards or topics like Incidents or Merger & Acquisition
What are we looking for?
- Notable professional experience in Cybersecurity GRC and/ or a respective bachelor's or master's degree
- Willingness and endurance to dig into Siemens' internal regulation landscape
- Deep knowledge or expertise in Cybersecurity governance
- Affinity for details, precise, and reliable work while keeping pragmatism as guiding principle
What makes us proud as an employer:
The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time