We’re Siemens. Award winning; Ranked on Fortune 500; Digital Engineering global leader. A collection of over 300,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future. This position is with the Business Management Customer Support Center group.
About the job:
This role supports the Opportunity to Order function within the Siemens DI SW Organization. This role will apply the Opportunity to Order (O2O) understanding with specific knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of sophisticated and varied tasks. The role will typically operate under supervision however, will perform their tasks independently in the areas of quote creation, proposal generation, order packet validation, process and tools, global policies, pricing agreements, sales forecasting and tracking as well as Partners.
- Quote/Proposal/Order Efficiency
- Supports the Account Teams in the selling process through quoting (direct sales) and proposal creation
- O2O Workflows. Supports and supervises the entire O2O process from submission, workflow, approval (ensure approval justifications are captured, clean orders are checked off) to CAA acceptance with final delivery, billing and revenue recognition
- Assists sales teams to ensure requirements for order submission are fulfilled (e.g. payer and credit limit set up, EES requirements, ECC / Damex requirements etc.)
- Handles or coordinates sophisticated queries on products, pricing, licensing, install data including non-standard, trade-in or 3rd party products
- Checks billing status and notifies sales or finance to send invoice with address in local language as needed. Same for Hardware delivery, as needed
- Review of manual orders to ensure clean order submission (COD, EULA, PST, GSLA, PO...., policy clearance and sign off)
- Process and Tools
- Understands company processes and policies related to sales
- Proficient in Corporate tools - CRM and O2O
- Participates in UAT, identifies and clarifies issues and/or improvement requests
- Assists in local deployment including notification and mentorship to local internal users and partners
- Coordinates with zone support team for new users, partners or organizational change set up
- Provides training and documentation to support the roll out of solutions to end users
- Participates in final inspection and testing, assures customer acceptance, and conducts training for end user customers on system operations
- Global Policies
- Be familiar with Corporate Policies (High Gear) and performs policy validation and collection of approvals ahead of time. This also includes facilitation of the contract and legal bidding document approval as needed
- Pricing Agreement
- Be responsible for maintaining pricing agreements in Vendavo
- Sales Forecasting & Tracking
- Maintains and updates order tracking list
- Assists in reporting and forecast process
- Partner Support
- Performs Partner support (i.e. webkey creation for partners, P2O training to partners, demo licenses application etc.)
- Involved in the Partner onboarding, termination process, reseller agreement, quarterly performance points (PFP) analysis, partner Transfer Price and MDF process.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices
- Sophisticated analysis of policy, workflows, process and system tools and transactions to facilitate timely and accurate transactions that align with prevailing policy and process guidelines
- Transactional processing of Quote and/or proposal activities in adherence with prescribed policy and processes
- Reporting/forecast process; training/knowledge transfer to internal/external; support EES/ECC; process improvement engagement as an active participant.
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience:
- University degree level standard or relevant extended industrial significant experience
- Typically 1-2 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
- Experience achieved in a Multi-National company environment
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires supervisory instructions only on new assignments
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is crucial for international sites.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Normal office environment. Often requested to work long hours at quarter-end, at times of key project roll out periods or in the Management support or back-up roles.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The salary range for this position is $52,300 to $94,100. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.