Job Title – Deputy Manager – Business Excellence
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us
- As a member of the FOW 1 team, this key position is responsible for all aspects of implementation of FOW strategy in the location. This position reports to the Lead of FOW1.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of global topics of LifeLong Learning, Personal Growth, New Ways of Working and Belonging within the location of responsibility. The role also includes assessing learning priorities of the location, including collecting input from location BLs and Service lines.
- Be a change agent for the location.
- Be responsible to define the goals of Future of Work topics in consideration with the priorities of the location.
- Act as a consultant of Future of work topic for the location – consult with the head and the leadership team in the location to match our solutions to the business priorities.
- Identify learning needs to encourage the team to stay resilient and future relevant according to GBS requirements derived from #NextWork@GBS methodology.
- Develop strategies for the above based on input from internal customers.
- Collaborate with business lines and hierarchies within location to implement with speed and quality.
- Collaborate closely with customers to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Foster and coordinate delivery of learning in coordination with the FOW 2 team.
- Ensure key metrics are met as agreed with stakeholders for location.
- Work in dual operating model in close collaboration with the team in charge of Learning at global levels, and with the team in charge of change management across GBS.
- Support Global topics of Lifelong Learning, New Ways of Working, Belonging and Personal Growth as and when required, as manager or stakeholder or product owner of topics within your team and/or across the value stream network.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Significant domain knowledge in fields of Learning and development.
- Confident influencing and inspiring leadership and cross-functional stakeholders, driving projects and maintaining momentum through to completion.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), reporting, and presentation skills.
- Resilient and flexible in a continuously developing environment.
- Knowledge of LMS, e-Learning creation tools (Epiplex, Enable Now, Captivate etc.) a plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time