For our Digital Industries, we are looking for a Inside Sales Professional who will be located in Istanbul. This role will be responsible to grow and maintain customer relationships and revenue for the E2E sales process for the respective customers and geographical area through digital channels.The candidate has to improve the overall customer experience with a technology enabled selling approach. The candidate is part of the respective Inside Sales team and collaborates with other team members and other sales and supporting roles.
What part will you play?
- Acts like a Sales Rep, but in general without customer visits (Inside Sales).
- Drives the sales of the assigned customers and builds customer relationships through digital sales channels
- Identifies sales opportunities and customer needs for Inside Sales customers
- Builds proven account plan and identifies relevant collaborators and decision makers
- Leads customer negotiations and deal closures
- Delivers outstanding customer experience through accurate information, training, and support where needed
- Maintains accurate customer data and documents activities
- Collaborates with multicultural team and leverages Inside Sales roles
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronic, and Automation engineering
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- 3+years of proven ability in sales and marketing in the automation industry
- Good understanding product portfolio of Digital Industries. (Drives, PLC, HMI, Service, Trainings etc)
- Passion of demonstrating virtual tools/channel for Sales and strong presentation / communication skills
- Consultative interaction skills with customers and prospective customers
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals with customers
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire expertise with ability to handle tools to gain insights and challenge customer
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time