Create a better tomorrow with us.
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained as Quality Management Specialist for our division located in Milan.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible?
Do you want to be empowered to create solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Talk to us on the growth journey you like to take, move in Siemens to learn and to create a better real and digital future.Your benefits – technical path
- Gaining deep insights in challenging work activities within the Quality Management and Project Business Excellence Function over the course of two years
- As a trained Quality Management Specialist you will be also involved in development activities related to Project Business Excellence
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- Interaction with the Process Owners in order to develop continuous improvement initiatives related to internal processes (Business Processes and Support Processes)
- Focus on regular and direct quality reporting related to internal processes (Dashboard concept implementation).
- Manage and maintain the Integrated Management System in order to guarantee all the company ISO Certifications (Quality, EHS, Information Security, Energy Management, Anticorruption)
- Contribute in guarantee Customer Satisfaction following a structured process for Customer satisfaction evaluation
- Cooperate with the procurement department so as to ensure high performances of direct and indirect Suppliers
- Develop initiatives on Project Business Excellence in cooperation with the Project Management / Operation department.
- Ownership for Product Safety and Standards and Regulations processes / procedures including internal audits and consequent improving initiatives.
- You are under 30 and you are going to graduate in “Engineering” better if “Management Engineering” or the “Economics or Business Management address.
- A 3 months (or more) relevant internship experience is a plus
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to grow in the Quality Management department with the aim of directing your career in other fields, e,g, Project Management or directly on Business.
- You have familiarity with the standard Microsoft tool (Excel, Access, Power Point) at a medium / high level.
- Effective collaboration in teamwork
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligible to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible ways of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits
- Shareholding plans for the employees;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Talk to us about the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time