Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
Siemens IC Verification Solutions Division ICVS is seeking a Hardware Modeling Engineer (full-time employee) who will create synthesize models for Design Ware (DW), FPGA Macro Blocks as well as FPGA Memory Models that are friendly with Questa Formal, Questa CDC, OneSpin and Siemens FPGA Prototyping Solution, VPS. Candidate should be with very good experience in IC design, writing synthesize SV/V2k RTL and has a good knowledge about simulation, synthesis concepts, static timing analysis and logic equivalence tools.
Candidate will work closely with different engineering/marketing groups to understand how to design a customized IPs that work across different verification/validation tools.Required Qualifications:
- B.Sc. , M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering . Graduation Grade: Excellent or Very Good with Honor Degree.
- Experience in HW modeling using HDL (VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog), Experience of Verification IPs Modeling is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge about Hardware Description Languages such as VERILOG, VHDL or System Verilog is required.
- Good Knowledge about IC Design Flow, extraction of design specifications, verification planning and design sign off policies.
- Good Knowledge about Formal Verification using Model Checking and Formal Verification Methodology is a plus.
- Good knowledge about Assertion Specification Languages such as (PSL, SVA) is a plus.
- Good knowledge about Siemens DISW Tools such as QuestaSim & Questa Formal Solutions is a plus.
- Good knowledge about Functional Verification with Simulation, Building of a complete verification Plans, Formal Based Verification is required.
- Good knowledge with scripting languages is a required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with customers from initial Spec throughout development cycle and ending with complete deployment and support.
- Self-Motivated Engineer with Good Capability for Continuous Learning and excellent presentation skills.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time