The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
As a CPQ solution architect in our global transformation projects, you will shape the foundation for a state-of-the-art IT platforms for businesses in Smart Infrastructure (SI). Together with the solution specific CPQ architects and the agile teams (product owners, product managers, developers), you will be defining the smart core architecture and processes for CPQ and it’s interfaced end-to-end systems (CRM, MDM, ERP).
Your responsibilities in CPQ include:
- Perform research and proof-of-concept work with the goal of designing the best solution for complex business requirements
- Evolving and maintaining the functional and technical solution architecture based on business process and functional needs
- Break down large-scale projects to manageable sub-projects/tasks
- Identify which IT CPQ products to use based on functional, cost and benefit analysis
- Create and explain solution designs (incl. related AI technology) and document them in a way that Stakeholders, Architects, PO, PM and developers can understand and/or execute them
- Be able to build trust with key business stakeholders
- Working with the SI information security team to meet Siemens IT security standards
- Collaborate with Corporate Technology, Corporate Transformation Projects to incorporate new technologies/ideas to improve the business processes
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of CPQ implementation experience in the role of an architect
- Experience architecting and managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle CPQ implementations (e.g. PROS, SF, Tacton, etc.)
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by 5+ years of full-stack software development and maintenance experience
- In depth experience with full-stack development with state-of-the-art technologies
- Design and development of integrations between applications as required in the project
- Experience presenting to PO’s or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience with API lifecycle management (Educating the stakeholders on the benefits of API management and guiding and supporting the development teams on topics related to microservices, API gateways, CI/CD pipelines, and blue-green deployments).
- Beneficial to have had hands-on with semantic web technologies (rdf, rdfs, owl) and knowledge graphs technologies (Blazegraph/GraphDB)
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (including Agile – SCRUM and DevOps).
- Beneficial to have Hands-on experience with design and setup of cloud infrastructures (AWS and/or Azure platforms)
- A pragmatic mindset with output orientation and a strong team player
- Fluent in English both oral and written (German is a plus)
What makes us proud as an employer:
The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time