Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for Business Segment Manager to be hired in Milan in the Process Automation Business Unit, Digital Industries Division to drive the business with Profit and Loss responsibility for the Italian market.
She / He will be responsible for the Solution Segment, where we use innovative engineering and deep process know-how to provide sustainable, high-quality automation and digitalization solutions as well as consulting services.
Siemens is a focused technology company, groundbreaking intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in process, manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
The role includes mainly the following responsibility:
The business segment has the responsibility, for the Italian market, of:
- Profit and Loss responsibility
- Leading the team of employees (composed of about 20 resources, with different roles and responsibility: Offering, Project Management&Execution, and Services)
- Define sales strategies to achieve commercial targets, assigned to the business segment in the Italian territory.
- Lead and empower the team leader of Offering, Project Management&Execution
- Technical support and definition of sales strategy together with our Vertical Sales in Chemical/ Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Water / Wastewater, Glass and Solar (for automation as well as digital portfolio)
- Functional reporting line to Process Automation Solutions Headquarter in Germany for strategy alignment and business performance: Orders and Turnover, customers management, opportunities, and products development.
- Shaping the future of the business Segment through Digitalization
- Consistent management skill and sales experience in the related field
- Proven capability to lead medium teams and team leaders
- Experience in project management in large / medium projects and in international environment
- Experience in service management and problem solving in complex organization
- Track record of strategic planning and identifying industry trends to help shape out go to market strategy
- Experience working with clients at executive level
- Customer Face to Face and opportunity management
- Ability to work in customer complex environments
- Customer care attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to speak in Italian and in English fluently
- Think about everything from the customer perspective
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- European Work Permit
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering
- Willingness to travel including some international travel
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth;
- Company car.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid #LI-AA1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time