Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Salesforce Administrator.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The Salesforce Administrator/Analyst has a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, can understand both current setup and our business objectives, and is effective in supporting and implementing scalable solutions in a high-growth environment. This role will work closely with both stakeholders and solution architects to refine and prioritize user demands, and work with internal teams to support a robust CRM ecosystem and ultimately help the business achieve its business goals.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as our Salesforce Administrator/Analyst
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Salesforce Administrator/Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Provide business support of activities involving our CRM (Salesforce)
- Act as a subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor other specialists; drive enforcement of standards, tools, and methodologies
- Collaborate with the development and implementation of functional designs and features of SFDC and related system integrations (SAP S/4, Saba LMS, ServiceMax Asset360, eQMS ETQ, etc.)
- Collect requirements from stakeholders, document, prioritize and implement those requirements in collaboration with the relevant areas of the business
- Monitor data to identify data integrity issues and develop automated data cleansing processes
- Identify and deliver usability, security, and process improvements
- Provide support and documentation to end users on day-to-day tasks and assist with general support requests/questions
Required skills and Education to be successful in this role
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce, coupled with business and data analyst skills
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, SF-CPQ
- Experience with Service Cloud (FSL), Experience Cloud, Commerce Cloud
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader)
- Experience working on iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (Dev-QA environments vs. production).
- Experience with Conga Composer (Document Generation) a plus
- Experience with SABA, ETQ a plus.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical implementation partners and stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
The pay range for this position in Issaquah, WA is $80,000 - $100,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is 6% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.