The main component of the framework is to collect and distribute data from devices (e.g., thermostats, actuators, sensors) in building automation networks. Acting as a gateway, we provide access to other applications implementing automation logic and visualization; be they on-premise native applications or cloud services. Within a given building, there can be many different devices using different communication protocols. This diversity justifies the need for a system that can manage multiple automation subsystems and provide simple, unified and high-performance access to data.
Do you want challenging and future-oriented tasks? Are you interested in building automation systems and their architecture? Do you feel challenged to prototype and develop a new product? Want to work in an agile development team as a market leader in automation technology?
Join us and develop software for a new building automation system framework with us.
Your tasks will include:
- C++ developing and testing building automation system framework and its interface components
- cooperating with international teams (Switzerland, USA)
- ensuring compliance with quality standards by executing tests and preparing documentation
We are looking for you if:
- you have successfully completed a degree in computer science or electrical engineering, automation or information technology
- you have a minimum of 1-3 years of C++ development experience
- you have experience in virtualization technology: Docker and Multi-arch CI/CD themes
- you have good communication skills in English
- you are analytical, systematic, precise and agile
- cafeteria package
- private health insurance at Medicover
- home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- closed, guarded parking area
- a young, dynamic, supporting team with mentor
- attractive working environment and secure workplace
- opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- various career opportunities
- loyality programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- you can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- family Friendly Workplace
- international work environment
- the knowledge of tools: Git és GitLab, Cmake
- familiarity with REST, gRPC / proto frameworks
- experience in agile software development
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time