We are looking for a Technical Promoter, committed for Electrical Industrial Market to be hired with a permanent contract in Padova within the Electrical Products area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, groundbreaking intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Technical Promoter your mission will be the Promotion and Prescription of Electric Products;some of the main activities will be:
- Promote EP products for improving the digitalization thus identifying the right channels for the Industrial market (OEM, Distributors, Panel Builders and End Users), with the aim of growing the complete portfolio of low voltage too;
- Support the creation of new Solution Partners network and partners
- Support technically Panel Builders and Distributors
- Cooperate with the sales, marketing and business development teams, providing a wide view of current offers and opportunities;
- Develop tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate sales trends in comparison with budget, thus allowing the Management to define the annual forecast;
- Influence the main partners and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
- Provide some insights on the customer's point of view in innovation processes.
- Have deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer;
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Validated experience in prescription and technical support of Low Voltage Components within Industrial market;
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
- General knowledge of Low Voltage electrical distribution and Passion and readiness to manage issues related to technological innovation including IoT and Industrial Clouds;
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
- Excellent communication and relational skills;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time