The time to change is now!
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects and services in completely new directions.
Welcome to our world! IT is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Join us now!
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
The global Public Cloud Enablement team is looking for a Service Manager to manage the Siemens global Cloud Security service.
The service will be leverage by the tool: Wiz. Wiz is a cloud security market leader tool. An agentless solution which provides complete visibility of the technology running in the cloud. AWS, AZURE and GCP will be in main providers’ scope, and Virtual Machines, Kubernetes clusters, Serverless functions and storage will be the main target services.
The Cloud Security service with Wiz will be offered globally to Siemens in a partnership/provider relation with the Wiz company.
Your challenge will be… but not limited to…
- Functional lead for a service owns the service; face of a service, be the ambassador of the service.
- Maximize the value of the service and the work of the service team (ROI).
- Make sure the wider team delivers the desired outcome.
- Manage the whole service lifecycle, according to Siemens standards.
- Acts as “Product Owner Proxy” if required acc. to SCRUM.
- Provide the Service Vision, decide on strategy and product details.
- Represent all stakeholders, manage requirements and expectations of all stakeholders.
- Owner of the Services Backlog on IT side.
- Define scope and roadmap including release planning.
- Accept the delivered service increments.
- Manage services provided by external (Wiz) or internal (CYS) providers.
- Focus on delivering ongoing business value to the customers (Siemens internal) of the service.
- Own budget for Services offered within area of responsibility.
- Agree and monitor (manage) financial funds of the IT service.
We are looking for:
- > 5 years of IT Infrastructure and Cloud market experience.
- IT Security knowledge around:
- Malware Protection
- Vulnerabilities Detection
- Thread Detection
- OS Hardening
- Strong business acumen.
- Working knowledge and experience in IT Portfolio / IT Provider Management.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive and manage services in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), excellent ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders.
- Experience in leading global virtual teams.
We also give preference who demonstrate competences in:
- Trend Micro Deep Security
- Orca Security
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud (Azure)
- AWS Guard Duty
- Other Cloud security tools alternative to Wiz
- Microsoft Office 365
- ITIL/ PMP / Agile certifications are a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location meaning that we are accepting candidates from all over the world. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time