Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team!
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our Culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
We are looking for a Clinical Content Education Development
Specialist. The content coordinator is responsible for all clinical content required to be developed to support the EWS portfolio. This individual will work closely with the Program Team to identify content development requirements for the projects they are assigned. They will then research, identify and partner with Subject Matter Experts both internal to EWS and externally to facilitate the creation of content following Healthineers design principals. This individual will be responsible for getting all content approved for customer facing use and deployed on appropriate platforms. They will work closely with the Accreditation team to get all content accredited where necessary. This role will be expected to facilitate this process across all clinical modalities and may be requested to provide content development input to support projects outside of their assigned area but where they may have domain knowledge.
• Understand customer/industry needs and trends through close alignment and regular engagement through customer focus groups, conferences, and peer collaboration to best identify clinical content needs to achieve project goals
• Lead conceptualization and creation of content to support new programs or service offerings
• Develop a network of Subject Matter Experts across Business Lines to facilitate content development
• Ability to guide development resources to ensure all content is developed according to ISO principles and department processes
• Partner with Accreditation team to ensure submission to the ASRT for CE credits are submitted in timely fashion adhering to project timelines.
• Support Account Management Team to facilitate a smooth delivery of content within customer accounts
• Support Innovations symposium as track lead as required
• Effectively support and manage stakeholder relationships by partnering with Program Management, Growth and Innovations and the Clinical Practices for assigned Programs
• Work with SBM Team to assist in identifying customer value proposition and developing customer facing material to promote the portfolio.
• Manage effective and open communication with a proactive approach on information dissemination, collective feedback, and representation of Education Services
• Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens
• Enforce and drive compliance to ensure adherence to Siemens Healthcare CX USA and CS policies and procedures
• Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
• Detailed clinical product knowledge in modality specialty.
• Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
• Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
Education / Knowledge / Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role
• Typically, 3-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Required Travel 25%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.