Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Territory Sales Manager, Ultrasound where you will be responsible for cultivating long term customer relationships in general imaging ultrasound, one of the country's most innovative healthcare areas, as a field sales professional.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Territory Sales Manager, Ultrasound. This position may suit you best if you are familiar with the hospital call point and possess:
The Territory Sales Manager, Ultrasound sales position is focused on ultrasound sales, including Point of Care, Women's Health and General Imaging in hospitals and Clinics in one of the country's most dynamic and innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This role reports to the Zone Sales Director, Ultrasound Sales within Siemens Healthineers and is part of the dynamic and growing ultrasound products sales division.
This position may suit you best, if you are familiar with the hospital call point and would like to develop your career with Healthineers and possess:
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), to enable sound decisions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
- Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans.
- Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management in the customer organization.
- Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3+ years in medical device, capital equipment sales, ideally ultrasound.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
- Professional sales training like SPIN or Miller-Heiman.
- Experience with sales quotas, forecasting.
· Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Specific experience selling medical diagnostic ultrasound strong plus.
- Imaging, transactional medical equipment sales ideal.
- Success with shorter, high transactional sales cycles.
- Willing to travel up to 70%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.