Almost 200 countries. 1 common goal. Making real what matters.
Create a Better Tomorrow with Us.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work, significantly improving efficiency and sustainability to protect our planet for the next generation. We are on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs as well as enabling them and their infrastructure undergo the digital transformation.
If you are excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You will join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future!
What you will do:
- Knowledge of HVAC and system integrations.
- Analytical skills: The ability to analyze data of BMS system when project required.
- Project management skills: The ability to plan, coordinate, and scheduling to the works of projects, and including coordinating the work of contractors and other professionals.
- Communication skills: The ability to communicate technical information with customers
- Problem-solving skills: The ability to identify and troubleshoot problems that may arise during the design, development, and implementation of BMS projects.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering, HVAC, mechanical or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience. Familiar with PLC, DDC and had experience of HVAC control programming.
- Have practical experience in participating in and completing a few BA building engineering projects related to Siemens product is better.
- Over 5 years or above in automation, mechanical and electrical engineering experience.
- Experience in energy saving projects.
- Good in both Mandarin and English.
What you will get:
- Impact of innovating technology with purpose
- An inclusive and diverse culture where you can be yourself
- Opportunities of continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work Life balance- flexible work environment and hours
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time