Internal Title : Internal Services Professional
Business Title : Senior Manager
Position Summary: This is a governance position and is required to manage the onboarding and renewal processes for Siemens Healthineers Business Partners. The position supports the business by ensuring all the relevant Business Partners are appropriately approved, in the tool, and ready to do Business. The position also ensures that all alerts are flagged at the right time, and the compliances policies are not violated. The position implements relevant Business Partner strategies which are in force.
Stakeholders: The position interacts with internal stake holders from Business, Compliance, Finance, Regulatory and Legal departments. The external stake holders are vendors, service providers & Business Partners.
- Evaluate the Business Partner company data, seek clarifications, and create workflows, and get them approved.
- Get due diligence reports from external agencies, evaluate them, and flag the alerts.
- Manage the Business Partner’s registration, along with the relevant employees in relevant tools.
- Manage Business Partner MIS related to governance topics
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- People from Finance/ Legal/ Compliance background having around 6-8 years’ of similar experience
- Good knowledge of all relevant processes and business practices and business models, where Business Partners are involved.
- Basic legal knowledge, good eye for due diligence, and also good knowledge of company financials.
- Good communication skills : written & verbal
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time