SERVICE COORDINATOR TRAINEE
Come and join our Customer Care Center team as a Service Coordinator Trainee in Finland. Our Customer Care Center offers interesting and challenging work, which gives you an opportunity to gain continuing professional development. Every day is different, and you can work with rapidly changing tasks during the week.
We are looking for two Service Coordinator Trainees to join our team. One of the trainees will be taking more role in Baltic countries activities and the other trainee will be focusing on Finland site. It is seen as a great advantage to know one of the Baltic countries’ languages (Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian) for the trainee who would be working with Baltic countries’ activities.
As a Service Coordinator Trainee you will be taking care of:
- various tasks such as planning and dispatching different field service support activities
- scheduling planned services
- support the assigned field service team by making sure the needed spare parts are delivered to the correct sites on time
- processing service training requests.
- communicate closely with different customers and keep them informed about changes and other important matters related to the coordinated work
Our work is based on efficient, accurate and initiative mindset, where all tasks will be completed promptly. Customer Care Center work is connected to all departments and functions, which gives you a chance to expand your knowledge within other teams and their activities at Siemens Healthineers.You can work both independently and as a part of a team. The working hours are between 7am to 7pm on weekdays. There is a possibility to work remotely from home. The work does not require traveling. The starting day is in the end of April or beginning of May 2023. The ending date is 30th September 2023.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Effective communication with customers and other peers
- Process dispatch requests
- Schedule and coordinate different service events
- Controlling spare part deliveries
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree student in Business Administration/Information Technology programme
- Interest in Health Technology field and Siemens Healthineers imaging and laboratory equipment
- Knowledge in using SAP would be an advantage, but not a requirement
- Native proficiency in Finnish and/or one of the Baltic countries’ languages (Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian) and professional working proficiency in English
Your attributes and skills:
- Customer service mindset with strong decision-making skills
- Adaptability to rapidly changing situations
- Problem-solving skills with proactive approach
- Multi-tasking skills in vibrant work environment
- Effective communication skills with different peers
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways, and believe you are qualified for the position, your application is appreciated just as well.
Deadline for applications: 26th March 2023.
For further information about the position, please contact Customer Care Center Manager Tuulia Park by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Our global team:
We, 66 000 healthineers worldwide, stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Our values and what we can offer you:
We, Siemens Healthineers, believe that our differences make us stronger and enable us to be the innovative company we pride ourselves on. Innovation comes from change, and change takes time and persistence. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive and is the foundation for an inclusive culture. That’s why we are working on diversity and inclusion every day, and we always appreciate and encourage diverse pool of applicants for all our recruitments.
Apply through Jobs and Careers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become available.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Oy
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time