Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Customer Analytics Lead¡ (Modelo híbrido teletrabajo - Posibilidad 80% remoto)
Southern Europe Zone Marketing, Sales y Communications Team understands the global and country business priorities, market dynamics, consumer and needs, motivations and expectations, as well as which marketing drivers work better across the markets. The objective is to develop and implement a marketing strategy to achieve business goals with easy and contextual activation to Sales, in order to nurture long term relations, optimize sales activities, and increase business.
As a Customer Analytics Lead, you will be part of the Southern Europe Data Team and, as an integral part of the Southern Europe MSC Team (Marketing, Sales & Comms), will be responsible of the following:
• Identify opportunities to improve business outcomes using analytical techniques and providing insights to business stakeholders, helping them to drive business decisions. It is key to scale the best practices from Countries to the whole Zone.
• Own and coordinate the continuous development and improvement of the data platform regarding analytics: understand data sources, manage data pipelines, and build a strong analytics ecosystem which support and drive business.
• Drive innovation by employing new analytical techniques, collaborating with wider Data & Analytics team.
• Create, own, and maintain reusable data science products and services that can be deployed across the Countries.
• Collaborate on digital products to deliver innovative functionalities, data & insights to both technical and non-technical users in a flexible, easy to consume and value-adding way.
• Build and implement automations that support digital transformation of business users.
• Collaborate with other areas of the company (Business, IT, Finance) to build on others work and build innovative approaches to business.
• To work in all these projects, the candidate will team up with the rest of the Marketing, Sales & Comms team.
Required Competencies and Experience
• At least 8 years of experience in a data science role or similar, in consultancy or corporate environments.
• Proven experience working on data science projects related to customer analytics, with a solid statistical background.
• Solid knowledge in data management for business techniques such as datawarehousing, ETL and business intelligence.
• Good understanding of data governance, privacy and security issues.
• Deep knowledge about the modern data landscape:
- Databases: SQL and NoSQL
- Languages like Python and Spark
- Data Science libraries and languages such as Pandas, Scikit learn, Spacy, etc
- Data Visualization like PowerBI, Qlik.
- Cloud platforms like Azure (nice to have)
• Experience in the Digital Marketing ecosystem: CRM, Customer Data Platform, Marketing Automation, Attribution Modelling, Social Listening, etc
• Strong communication skills with ability to influence senior stakeholders
• Storytelling with data
• Experience with Microsoft ecosystem (Azure, Dynamics, Power Suite) (nice to have)
• Demanding for him/herself, striving for excellence, and paying close attention to details.
• Good team player, proactive and collaborative.
• Good listener open to other’s ideas and challenges.
• Reliable for knowing the facts and reliable in keeping promises and deliverables.
• Curious mind and eager to keep on top of innovations and new business ideas.
• Tenacious, resourceful to get things done.
• Mature and discrete, understand the implications of having access to sensitive information.
• Strong understanding of the needs of internal teams and empathy with their position.
• Ability to stay calm and focused on delivery in a complex fast-moving environment.
• Clear and creative thinking with the ability to constructively challenge the established thinking.
• Ability to prioritize and plan.
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of: diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time