The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Have training on Agile Mindset and Scrum Methodology
- Have a sense of knowledge of an Agile large project
- Learn about the role of the Scrum Master in Scrum
- Learn about Scrum Events as well as practice techniques
- Learn about SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Be part of Siemens family for 12 months
- Be willing to participate in international large projects
- Have the support of a great team
We are looking for:
- A degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or similar
- Fluency in English both written and oral (mandatory)
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A Team-oriented spirit and be willing to integrate an international team
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivation and be capable to motivate and coach your colleagues
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- The ability to work creatively and proactively
- Resilience and adaptability
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, LinkedIn Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time