Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Molecular Imaging Clinical Education Specialist. Siemens Healthineers Clinical Education Organization has overall responsibility of providing onsite technical training for Siemens Molecular Imaging systems in the SPECT, PET, and CT modalities at our customer's medical facilities.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Siemens Healthineers Clinical Education Organization has overall responsibility of providing onsite technical training for Siemens Molecular Imaging systems in the SPECT, PET, and CT modalities at our customer's medical facilities. In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for delivering clinical training on Siemens SPECT, SPECT CT, and PET CT systems used in Cardiac, Oncology, General Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic CT settings. Additionally, they will train our customers 3D, TrueD, Calcium Scoring, and other CT Examination applications including Workstream 4D, Bolus Tracking, and reformatting. Experience with syngo via workflows including MM Oncology,
MM Cardiology, MI Reading, CT Vascular Analysis, RT Image Suite, third party cardiac packages, and various peripheral components such as respiratory gating devices preferred. The ideal candidate will have extensive clinical experience and provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers and the MI Clinical Education team with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
The selected candidate will work with the MI Clinical Education team, the MI Internal Training and Development Specialists, and the MI Modality Sales and Service teams to promote positive customer relationships and further advance the role of Molecular Imaging in the healthcare world.
Effectively educate customers to operate Siemens SPECT, SPECT CT, and PET CT equipment proficiently and safely, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Prepare for and gather necessary information for end user training at customer sites including making proper travel arrangements and complying with customer vendor credentialing requirements.
- Configure equipment and conduct training sessions at customer sites.
- Explain, promote, and assist in scheduling additional education offerings included in the MI education portfolio.
- Complete regulatory, technical, and core process training as required.
- Assist in the development of education products for end user training.
- Clinical Nuclear Medicine Technologist background with a minimum of 5 years SPECT, SPECT CT, and PET CT experience and knowledge required.
- NMTCB Certification in PET and/or SPECT required.
- Experience on Siemens SPECT, SPECT CT, and PET CT systems required.
- Ability to travel weekly Monday through Friday, up to 95% required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required
- ARRT Certified in CT a plus additional ARRT certifications and registries a plus.
- BA or BS preferred.
- Experience with syngo via workflows including MM Oncology, MM Cardiology, MI Reading, CT Vascular Analysis, RT Image Suite, third party cardiac packages, and various peripheral components such as respiratory gating devices referred.
- Previous application specialist experience a plus.
- Teaching experience in a clinical environment a plus.
- Resides one hour from a major airport preferred.
- Resides in the US Central Great Lakes preferably, although flexible with a properly skilled candidate
- Ability to travel extensively - up to 95%
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.