Job Title – Software Developer
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are increasing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an entrepreneurial way.
Change the future with us
- As a key contributor to the Pega Nearshore Consulting team, you will work closely with Customer and Pega Architects to develop high quality deliverables across all phases (inception through user acceptance testing) that allow our customers to enhance the way they manage their business.
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement, and test the next generation of Pega products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading customer and learning technology that figures out what people really care about.
- Actively participate in design, development and testing of the target industry framework(s) in Pega Infinity.
- Create components of applications that match quality standards and built them within agreed timeframe.
- Review the work of junior team members and ensure it meets the required standards.
- Drive new business growth and customer success by providing business expertise.
- Collaborate and team with clients, partners, and Pega team on client sites and remotely; continuously focus on Customer Success.
- Ensure customer success by effectively managing and delivering in different work environments by understanding the dynamics, timing, etc.
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases, delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- System Architect/ Solution Architect who is skilled in Pega implementations who has experience working in an Agile environment with enterprise customers.
- You have 5+ years of Pega development experience.
- You are Pega CSSA certified individual.
- You have experience working on Pega 7.x/ 8.x.
- You have experience working on Job Schedulers/ Queue Processors/ Agents.
- You have experience working on integrations.
- You have experience working on flows, flow actions, activity, data transforms, declare rules, data pages, validations, decision rules, functions, report definitions, basic UI components.
- You have experience on creating new applications & classes along with clear understanding on class structure and class inheritance along with concepts of framework & implementation layer.
- You have experience working on branches & rulesets and have hands on experience on process & engine APIs.
- You have experience working on Application & Ruleset migration, Product rules, basic SQL understanding.
- You have good understanding of Pega best practices & DCR approach.
- You have experience with the Agile delivery methodology.
- You have experience working with Enterprise customers.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have had experience of interfacing with customers and partners in order to gather requirements and design a solution based on these requirements.
- You have seen project through from project kick-off to go-live.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bengaluru. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time