>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Leads, manages, and oversees security service strategy and management activities for Security Proven Outcomes / Monitoring / Remote / Digital/Proactive Services, to achieve growth and profit margin targets. Responsible for the definition and development of service offerings that transforms our company’s services. Works in conjunction with our Security segment team, engineering team, Digital Service Center/CSC, global service team and the zone/branch field organization. Develops and maintains personal contact with branches, to support them with new and current strategic customers to maximize opportunities.
Develops and manages Security Proven Outcomes (Outcome Based Services) / Service Agreements / Monitoring / Remote (Digital Services) / Proactive Services (cRSP) / Security as a Service (Cloud Services) / Portfolio and Enabling Tools
- Delivers financial results of business plan
- Develops Security portfolio strategy / plan and road map
- Develops business cases and use cases for offerings
- Develops Proven Outcomes (Outcome Based Services)/ Monitoring / Remote (Digital Services) / Proactive service offerings and enabling tools to support offerings
- Develops and releases comprehensive market packages including the Minimal Viable Product standard deliverables within PRP
- Provides necessary rollout and training for offerings and tools
- Supports and maintains existing offerings to achieve profitable growth
- Participates in development, support and maintenance of enabling tools
- Responsible for working in conjunction with Segments, Engineering, Analytics Portfolio, Operations, Global, Digital Service Center/CSC, Field, and other cross functional teams, to develop strategies/plans, technology & offerings
- Identifies key technologies, innovations, and services to accelerate Security growth and profitability
- Develops strategies to enhance monitoring and remote digital services delivered out of the DSC/CSC.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, customers, and decision influencers, across the region, segments, and verticals within the region.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to drive the Siemens hosted and managed access control and video cloud-based offering offerings to the market.
- Bachelor’s degree: MBA or advance degree preferred
- 10+ years of successful experience in Security Systems and Service
- Working knowledge of how buildings work along with Security systems
- Demonstrated ability to lead, collaborate and motivate teams toward achievement of a common goal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers, vendors, and colleagues
- Strong presentation skills
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- Understanding of the Siemens value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
- Ability to travel ~15%
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Reports directly to the Security Segment Head
- Peer relationships include:
- Product and Portfolio Managers
- National Business Managers
- National Operations Manager – Security
- Digital Service Center (DSC/CSC) and RSS team
- Security Growth Manager
- Head of Service Portfolio
- Makes decisions regarding digitalization slate, given available resources and budget
- Makes trade off decisions as needed to deliver on customer requirements
- Responsible for restructuring the Security Portfolio to Digitally Enhances Services that reduces cost while increases margin over time
- Has regular dialogue with the field and enterprise operations to ensure that customer requirements are incorporated
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.