Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers’ PETNET Solutions, a global PET radiopharmaceutical network, leads the way in industry expertise. Providing routine, reliable delivery of high-quality radiopharmaceuticals and services has established us as the trusted partner in PET imaging since 1996.
With more than 47 locations around the globe, Siemens Healthineers PETNET Solutions is the largest supplier of positron emission tomography (PET) radiopharmaceuticals, delivering more than 1,000,000 doses to more than 2,800 imaging centers worldwide, each year. Since 1996 we have delivered more than 6,000,000 doses worldwide.
Because we have the largest network of pharmacies, our pharmacies back each other up. This gives us a dose fulfillment rate of >99%. If you place an order with us, we are successful at dispensing the dose. That is confidence delivered. Check us out: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/molecular-imaging/petnet
Benefits for full time employees include medical, dental and vision insurance, 8% annual bonus plan, 100% matching 401K, 20 days of paid time off (vacation, sick and personal time) per year as well as and 5 floating holidays!
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Nuclear Pharmacist
Shift: Please note that this is primarily a night shift role at the PETNET Solutions pharmacy; flexibility to work alternative shifts required.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Nuclear Pharmacist, you will be responsible for:
- Production of radionuclides
- Preparation and testing of radiopharmaceuticals.
- Dispensing of radiopharmaceuticals
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory commitments including the cGMP, Radiation Safety, Pharmacy laws and corporate policies and procedures and other applicable Federal, State and Local authorities.
- Responsible and accountable under State Pharmacy Law, for all actions of personnel working in the permitted pharmacy area, in the absence of the Pharmacy Manager (PIC).
- Delivers and ensures performance of aseptic techniques, including sterility test and pyrogen testing per company standard operating procedures.
- Ensures performance of QC procedures using analytical equipment and chemical tests per company standard operating procedures.
- Maintains all applicable documents and records.
- Prepares shipment of radioactive materials according to procedure and licensing authorities requirements.
- Provides support in operation and maintenance of cyclotron, chemistry modules, QC equipment and associated software
- Nuclear Pharmacy
- Quality Control
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Pharmacy License or ability to acquire license
- Bachelors Degree
- Communicates effectively with a proven ability to interpret information and provide and/or follow complex instructions.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a cross-functional team.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows applications.
- Ability to handle 100 lb. packages
- Leads multiple non-exempt
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.