Siemens Financial Services (SFS), Inc. is part of the Siemens AG and is a leading provider of financing to the US healthcare companies. We, the Risk Controlling Group, wants you to be our Senior Credit Analyst. We need you to be an upbeat and self-motivated individual who will be supporting healthcare finance.
As part of the Risk Ratings Team, you will provide credit analysis on proposed and actual Structured Finance debt transactions for SFS Inc mainly in the field of healthcare finance, including healthcare real estate. The analysis includes assessment of the Borrower’s prospective financing structure, review of supporting documentation, and analysis of sensitized cash flow models to accurately assess credit risk on a look-forward basis.
You will perform annual reviews, of the assigned ratings, based on the annual financial and operating information and compliance with the SFS Risk Controlling Function’s policies, guidelines, and procedures. We serve to mitigate Siemen’s credit risk and protect its capital. Our team facilitates the objectives of the Risk Controlling Group, by providing timely credit analysis, monitoring the credit quality of the borrower, and assessing changes in the market risk on the portfolio.
- Independently perform credit risk analysis and prepare a rating report based on the analysis to be included in the credit report for the investment committee/credit committee presentation
- Periodic review of the ratings based on the borrowers’ historical performance against the original projections
- Evaluate rating reports prepared by Risk Management and Portfolio Management Analysts
- Present analyses for approval to the Team Lead – Risk Rating for Healthcare Finance
- Analyze the loan portfolio for high risks, payment history rating upgrade candidates and other criteria, and prepare presentations of recommendations
- Develop enhanced knowledge of healthcare industry accounting practices
- Develop comprehensive understanding of the rating methodologies employed to support the Healthcare Structure Finance portfolio
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Banking, Finance or Healthcare sectors
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business (Accounting or Finance)
- Extensive industry sector expertise with a strong understanding of all key industry risk drivers, including operations, counterparty creditworthiness, contractual agreements, sponsor/equity, and market risks
- Excellent ability to understand and interpret highly technical data and information, with the further ability to present the information in a clear, concise, and non-technical manner to allow approval by the rating authority-holder
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret cash flow model data. Appropriately analyze all projection assumptions and justifications. Assess if projections are realistic and whether the borrower can attain projected results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Act as lead presenter when presenting rating results to Investment and Credit Committee
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.