The Senior Accountant is responsible for month end close, including journals, reconciliations, reporting, as well as identifying issues and proposing solutions, standardizing processes and procedures with an efficiency mindset. Strong analysis and communication skills will make you a effective member of this team, supporting a fast growing business.
$5000.00 sign-on bonus available
Work Location: Hybrid position based out of Irving, Texas
- Full cycle accounting role including journals, reconciliations, reporting and problem solving.
- Standardize, document and communicate processes to both financial and operations teams.
- Documentation of internal operating and control procedures.
- Review processes, recommend improvements and participate in implementation of processes changes.
- Assist with monthly and year end close and audits, ensuring compliance with IFRS and corporate policies.
- Strong analytical and research skills with attention to detail.
- Ad Hoc Projects.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in related field and demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge (i.e. Income Statement analysis, Balance Sheet, Journal Entries, Account Reconciliations).
- Strong problem solving and organization skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant (preferred).
- SAP expertise (preferred).
- BA / BS degree in accounting or related field or relevant advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in related field and demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
As an employee of Siemens Logistics, benefits start on day one and include:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent healthcare coverage
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Flexible/Hybrid HQ office work schedule
- Paid time off and company holidays
Design your future with us! Apply today and join Team Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.