Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Monthly Closing and Variance Analysis
Partner with accounting & controlling department to ensure the on-time and accurate JV preparation and closing, open items and balance reconciliation; provide monthly reporting packages with 100% accuracy; Manage deep-dive analysis on the report and provide value-added advise on the improvement opportunties.
2. Financial Planning / Budgeting
Participate US planning (MTA/MBR), Support Finance manager to coordinate with all functional teams to initiate budget process and make schedule to finalize MTA ( Medical Target Agreement )/ MBR ( Medical Business Review ) planning, monitor and analyze financial result; take measures to ensure the target fulfillment.
3. Monthly Forecast
Lead forecast to reflect best estimation and drive strong delivery in financial performance; Handle system loading and review package preparation with forecast data.
4. Take ownership to manage all different kinds of ad hoc analysis or projects, including but not limited to volume, mix, margin improvement, SG&A, BS (Balance Sheet, FCF (Free Cash Flow) etc.
5. Support Finance manager to lead and partner with US Business team to provide financial support and professional guidance; provide Business performance reporting from finance perspective to management team.
6. Support Finance manager to work as US contact to internal and external Functions including TRE, tax, audit, RIC,GBS,HQ BPC/FI teams to ensure smooth cooperation and complete tasks to meet related regulation and requirements.
7. Support digitalization project initiation and implementation for FI/CO activities (e.g. reporting generation, reconciliation, verification, etc.) to enhance the productivities and efficiency of US finance team
Minimum 5 years working experience in finance, strong digitalization skills preferred.
Bachelor degree or above, majored in finance management, accounting and etc.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time