Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Large Drives India Pvt Ltd (SLDIPL), a group company of Siemens Large Drives GmbH-Germany, provides leading Electrical, Automation & Digitalization (EAD) and Value-added solutions (Cybersecurity) for the core Minerals industries viz. Cement, Mining & Material Handling, Metals-Non-Process etc.
SLDIPL, with its highly motivated team, provides comprehensive solutions to its customers encompassing the full value chain i.e. Turnkey Solutions, Systems, Products, Manufacturing and Services, and has huge aspirations to grow its footprint in Industrial projects thru’ Sustainable and Digitalization solutions. This Growth journey requires a close interaction with customers, to understand their requirements and offer them suitable solutions, thru new ideations and co-creation.
The Automation Sales Specialist will be responsible for supporting this Business Growth through Customer development, CRM with key stake holders & influencers in Customer organizations and relationship with our partners / sub-suppliers. The Automation Sales Specialist will coordinate with all internal stake holders across the business units and headquarters to develop the solution(s) based on customer feedback/ requirements.
- Responsible for the Solution Sales of Minerals business, for the assigned region within India.
- Identify Solution opportunities in Minerals Market thru’ close engagement with Customers, understanding their specific requirements, positioning our solutions for value selling and developing a preferred partner relationship for us with our customers.
- Manage the Sales Funnel for Solution opportunities using global tools like Sie-Sales etc. viz. Market Data, Customer’s current business and long-term plans, CAPEX & OPEX pattern, etc.
- Mine for opportunities and you will be responsible for taking them, from their infancy stage through to closing the order.
- Support in creation of MN Business & Sales plan - Setting of yearly Business targets (OI, YoY growth, Share of Wallet, Profit etc.)
- Drive Strategic Customer engagements (KAMs, Focus Accounts, Technical presentations & Workshops) in cooperation with various stakeholders (internal & external).
- Taking Lead in the various Bid participations, including in the development of the tender technical specifications in coordination with various stakeholders like end user, project consultants, internal partners, and sub-suppliers. Position our technical solutions & products in the tender documents thru value selling
- Collating Market information & Analysis viz. Competition, Technical Solution, Cost / price comparative Analysis, Bid decision
- Monitoring market trends and competitors’ activity to ensures that appropriate proactive response strategies are formulated and implemented
- Develop the Sales team in the independent evaluation of RFQ’s, preparation of preliminary & budgetary techno-commercial offers for customer discussions, so as to support business in timely submission of offers to customers from time to time.
- Pursue the Digitalization opportunities in the Minerals market and support in the Development of suitable Solutions
- Driving the profitability of Large Drive Minerals solutions by developing pricing strategies according to market position.
- Position our EAD Solutions as leading Technologies for Minerals Market, by demonstrating our value proposition of delivering reliable, sustainable, and affordable solutions.
- Guiding, coaching, and developing the skills and knowledge of the sales and business development teams to find, grow win, and deliver opportunities for complete electrical, Automation & digitalization solutions which cover Minerals applications.]
- Collaborate and drive initiatives as required and to communicate with complete transparency to all team members and management, ensuring a key component of the sales process.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in industrial projects environment with hands-on technical knowledge of Electrical distribution equipment, Automations and/or Digital applications.
- Sound knowledge of the key business environment and growth drivers of Cements, Material Handling, Mining & Metals Electrification, Automation & Digitalization in North, West & East Indian market.
- Knowledge and experience of driving application of standardized Marketing & Sales processes and tools (e.g., Si-Sales, Proposal SharePoint, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience of project execution in similar domain, energy conservation areas & KPI calculations will be an added advantage.
- Overview of solutions related to zero emission efforts & decarbonization will be an added advantage.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong communication and relationship-building skills
- A Degree or Diploma in Automation Engineering.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Delhi-India location. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you will need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you will get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time