Test Engineering Professional
Nashik | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Design and Develop test infrastructure for electrical, power electronics products
- Define test protocols and perform specific type tests / qualification / investigation tests based on required standards; analyzing test results
- Perform customer inspections for type tests and product qualification
- Develop automated test systems with hardware and software interface ,with PLC/Labview or equivalent automation platform
- Hands on Experience in system testing Electrical Machines and Drive units
- Experience in electrical/electronics design and simulation on Matlab/Simplorer or eqv software tools
- Investment planning and project planning skills
- Good communication skills and team player
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have 5-6 years of minimum experience along with Graduate or postgraduate degree in Power Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Good communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nashik. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time