Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Gurgaon.
This is your role. What part will you play?
Software Development for Mendix based Web applications
• Handle analysis, implementation, change Requests, continuous Integration and 3rd level Support for Incidents
• Contribute to various integration projects in a broad diversity of scenarios
• Code Review and (automated) testing
• Root cause analysis and bugs correction
• Notify and track dependencies on other teams
• Produce technical documentation
• Participate on regular status meetings
• Mentor Junior members and ensure their quality of deliverables
• Complement Project lead / Scrum Master in planning, tracking activities
Should possess good
• Ability to design the solutions and suggest Architecture approach, own topics or components, produce and deliver quality code
• Analytical capabilities, ability to learn quickly and organizational skills
• Abstraction capability and logical thinking
• Social competence: the ability to work in teams and excellent communication skills
• Customer-focused behavior, solution-focused, proactive action and initiative
• Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect
• Ability in interacting with internal and external partners
• Presentation skills to demonstrate developed solutions and PoCs
• Change orientation to cope with dynamically changing project topics
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) with 5-6 years of experience.
Strong hands-on experience in
• Mendix Low Code platform version 8 or 9
• Webservice technologies (REST, MicroService)
• OOP like Java to create custom logic and integrate with Mendix application
• GIT and CI/CD Pipeline
• Code quality aspects
• Cloud environment (like AWS) for operation activities
Exposure to below areas will have higher edge-
• Features of Mendix 9
• Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes…)
• UI frameworks Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Find out more about Siemens Advanta at: https://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time